About Su Fei

Name: Juay Su Fei

Age: 21 years old

Status: Single

Date of Birth: 13th June 1988

Hometown: Batu Pahat, Johor

Education Background:
1) Kindergarten-Tadika Banang
2) Primary-SK Convent Batu Pahat class of 2000
3) Secondary-SMK Convent Batu Pahat class of 2005
4) Diploma-Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman (Diploma in Business Accounting class of 2008)
5) Degree-Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting currently)

Hobbies: Participate in online forums is what I did normally in Sg Long. When I’m back in hometown piano and violin will be the main thing to kill boredom.

Ambition: Thinking of becoming and orchestra player

Favourite food: Johor’s otak-otak, Batu Pahat Ah See’s Wan Tan Mee and of course mum’s dishes 

Favourite books: Prisoner of Azkaban, Half-blood prince and Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter Series; not to miss out some works from Dan Brown and John Grisham.

Favourite movies: The Pianist, The Guardian, Pirates of the Carribbean, Ice Age and etc

Favourite Songs: Kiss Me Goodbye by Angela Aki, Moon Crying by Koda Kumi, Piano Concerto No.2 in C Minor by Rachmaninoff.

Top 5 website visited:

1) Bww2 Forums (http://z9.invisionfree.com/bww2)
- Cool forum which I’m active in. It broadens my music knowledge by sharing some opinions and music download around the world.
2) Mysoju.com (http://www.mysoju.com/)
- Addicted to the full list of Japanese drama. It is a good source of online Asian dramas with excellent English subtitle.
3) Gmail (http://mail.google.com)
- My main e-mail account to check with to prevents me omitting any important emails.
4) The Star online (http://thestar.com.my)
- First site to visit every morning to get latest news about our country.
5) Google (http://www.google.com.my/)
- My favourite search engine which encourage me to explore more.

Top 5 internet activities:
1) Forums posting
2) MSN chatting
3) Search data (googling)
4) Stream and watch drama
5) Downloads (songs,mv and etc)


About Me:
I’m the third child of five in the Juay’s family named Su Fei. I prefer to be called Su Fei because 9 out of 10 times “Juay” will always be wrongly pronounced. Few things I’m quite sure about myself is I enjoy music very much. My instruments mean a lot to me and I really treasure them. Classical music has been my interest since long ago. Due to that I’ve been call an unusual kind but who cares. Another thing worth to be mention is “internet is my life”. People who really close with me do know this fact. As for my characteristic, I think that I’m quite a perfectionist. This does give me some trouble but is kind of uncontrollable for me. Currently, the thing that I wish to do most is have a trip to Prague. But is unlikely going to happen now as I’m stuck in Utar. That’s what I can think of now. People who wish to leave me a comment in this blog are all welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment